We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just not excited at all

SURREY
reviews: 10
just not excited at all

i just cant get excited about going to antguia dont know why have have been b4 about 7 yrs ago but its just not doing it for me

we normaly go to egypt and have done for the last 4 christmas's and this yr we thought we would have a change but now its almost apon us ??????????????

all the questions i have asked have been answered and all good

i just hope i can get in to the sprit of things its cost a lot of money to come from england to antugia for christmas :(

Bromsgrove, United...
reviews: 56
1. Re: just not excited at all

Jackie- Right,yeah,whatever.

I bet you have got a countdown clock in days,hours and minutes ticking away.

1300 odd posts of which half are about Antigua tells a different story.

Pull the other one!

SURREY
reviews: 10
2. Re: just not excited at all

honest steven its just not getting to me :) my husbands on a countdown but not me i feel terrible cause its cost a few bob going there

just hope me mood changes when we get there :(

have have seen very good , good and poor reviews but im afraid the bad ones are sticking in me head

were not hard to please people were both very relaxed dont want people running around after us

its proberly going to the unknown i will be out of me comfort zone

but right now im really not looking forward to it

Royal Tunbridge...
Destination Expert
for Antigua
reviews: 4
3. Re: just not excited at all

If you really and truly feel that way then why bother.

Tell your husband you cannot make it and try and get some of your money back.

Sandals will probably be relieved anyway since they are likely to be not all that happy about someone, who looks as if they are determined NOT to like it, making everybody around them as miserable as she is.

South Wales
reviews: 19
4. Re: just not excited at all

This is madness. We went in September and it really wasn't my cup of tea but I was really looking forward to it. To spend all this money and feel so negative at this stage is really sad. Can't you find somewhere that you really want to go and change before it's too late? My review of the hotel that we went to was not the best but for every bad review there are many many more positive ones. Unfortunately you just won't know until you get there! We had a holiday to the Maldives to a budget island last year that a lot of TA regulars wouldn't entertain but we loved it.

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
5. Re: just not excited at all

well, if you are serious, I would not be thrilled about Antigua either. but you've booked and there is nothing you can do about it..so just hope you will enjoy it

6. Re: just not excited at all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, December 04, 2012
7. Re: just not excited at all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:35 am, December 05, 2012
Haverhill...
reviews: 21
8. Re: just not excited at all

Jackie -

If you proceed with this trip with the level of unhappiness you have now, you will probably not enjoy yourself. You will probably be hyper-critical of EVERYTHING, so no matter how much everyone tries to please you and make you comfortable and happy, I doubt you will be. I would suggest you try to change your plans. Iif you are this unhappy now and it continues while you are in Antigua, chances are there will be other guests unhappy having you around them, which will only further enforce your unhappiness. Personally, I think you would be doing everyone a favor by you changing your plans. Sorry if I have offended you - but I'm thinking I wouldn't want to be around you with this current attitude...........

Essex, United...
reviews: 43
9. Re: just not excited at all

Well I go in 4 weeks and 1 day - and I'm bloody well excited :0)

Haverhill...
reviews: 21
10. Re: just not excited at all

ImpJac - I would be too! We're hoping to go back in Jan 2014 and we can't wait!!! Have a great trip!

Get answers to your questions about Antigua