We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gym at jolly beach?

Which Antigua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brampton, ON
reviews: 29
gym at jolly beach?

just wondering, don't think ive heard mention of a gym/fitness centre at jolly beach resort - is there one? and if so, how is it? what about classes like aquafit?

New York City, New...
reviews: 208
1. Re: gym at jolly beach?

I am interested in same...Dreaming are packed and ready??

Guelph, Canada
reviews: 2
2. Re: gym at jolly beach?

There is a gym. My teenagers used it when we were there for the day a couple of years ago. I can't recall what they said about it, though.

Brampton, ON
reviews: 29
3. Re: gym at jolly beach?

found some old posts that talk about it - i guess we just need separate shoes as you cant walk in with shoes from outdoors or something?

lollygal - started packing yesterday - will throw some more stuff in over the weekend - im ready and excited though! how about you?

Guelph, Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: gym at jolly beach?

Well, my boys certainly didn't have separate shoes so I don't think they enforce that rule!

New York City, New...
reviews: 208
5. Re: gym at jolly beach?

I am packed and ready! Really looking forward to it...

Now I just want to finalize my itinerary and restuarant plans..that are sure to change once I get there!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 10
6. Re: gym at jolly beach?

How about Yoga at Jolly Beach. Is that offered and has anyone taken a class?

7. Re: gym at jolly beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Antigua