We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from Jolly Beach

Brampton, ON
reviews: 33
Excursions from Jolly Beach

Anyone have a list of excursions offered from Jolly Beach Resort and prices?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, Antigua
reviews: 52
1. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

Check the link below. You may get the prices on their own web site or calling direct when you are here.

www.antiguanice.com/v2/thingstodo.php?cat=15

Plus waddali Cats

http://wadadlicats.com/

Regards

Mark

Tulsa, Oklahoma
reviews: 37
2. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

We booked ours from a guy that sells them on the beach. You can neg. the price and get a better deal. Your basically cutting into his take from the operator.

Mike in Tulsa

Derbyshire Dame
reviews: 30
3. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

We booked a personalised day tour of the island directly with Lennox Scotland who had been recommended to us. This was excellent, not rushed at all and he was able to make some extra suggestions to our proposed itinerary. A full day with a mid morning snack, lunch and some drinks cost $80 US each PLUS admission charges to Nelson's Dockyard.

The hotel runs morning trips into the capital, St Johns, a few days a week. It left around 9 and we were back for noon. From memory this cost $12 US from the hotel excursion desk.

Have a great time

W-D

Boonville, NY
reviews: 1
4. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

how long(hours) does the circumnavigation tour last?

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 69
5. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

For a circumnavigation, I hugely recommend the Adventure Antigua Xtreme tour (which also includes a stop at Stingray City, and numerous other stops). I'd say this lasts between 6 and 7 hours, depending on where you're being picked up.

Pretty much the same for the big cats.

Derbyshire Dame
6. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

Our tour with Lennox was over 7 hours so a full day

HTH

W-D

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 8
7. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

Whats lennox scotland webpage adress? Sorry for the stupid question but cannot find it. We want to book stingray city tour in antigua. Thanks in advance

Derbyshire Dame
8. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

Sorry, can't remember the website address but his email is lennoxfuntours AT hotmail.com

Hope that helps

W-D

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 8
9. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

Yes thanks a lot. I wrote to this email adress.

Brampton, ON
reviews: 33
10. Re: Excursions from Jolly Beach

just as an answer to my own original question - there were a number of tour operators offering a selection of day trips - i ended up doing the circumnavigation with wadadli and it was a great time!

also as a warning, be careful booking wtih the guys on the beach - while i know some people had good experiences with some of them, i talked to others that did not get what was promised them and they felt ripped off in the end.

Get answers to your questions about Antigua