We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals new Medit. Village

Beachwood NJ
reviews: 7
Sandals new Medit. Village

Does anyone know when it will be avail. for booking? I hear it is scheduled to open in Nov. Also, are they also giving the existing property a face lift?

Beachwood NJ
1. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

bump

Beachwood NJ
2. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

bump

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 33
3. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

I have *heard* August is when it will begin taking bookings. I've also seen pictures online somewhere (can't recall where) that don't look like it will open on time.

I hope it does as we'd like to go to Sandals Antigua and stay in the new section next February.

Beachwood NJ
4. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

Thanks SunLovers, We are interested in going in Feb. also. If I get any info. I'll be sure to post it here.

Picton, Ont.
reviews: 2
5. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

The construction guys are thinking hopefully March 2007 the place will be open. I think they will really push it as they will probably want it ready for cricket that starts Mar 27/07. I've heard that they will be getting a facelift for the giftshop but unsure about the rest of the property- i'll have to check with the guys.

Beachwood NJ
6. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

Wow, not until March!?! Sandals is advertising November '06. We were looking to go in Feb. - maybe St Lucia then!

massachusetts
reviews: 16
7. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

If you can wait, we are going in November and can post something when we get back.

I know sandals is advertising November and I hope most of the heavy construction will be done by then but with everything on Island time March sounds about right.

Picton, Ont.
reviews: 2
8. Re: Sandals new Medit. Village

they may possibly have most of it done by november-i'll have to check with the guys again. it is not disturbing though so you don't need to worry about it bothering you.

Get answers to your questions about Antigua