We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Pineapple Questions

USA
Grand Pineapple Questions

My husband and I are staying at GPB next month and have a few questions.

We want to be just step off onto the beach from our room. What rooms would be best?

I haven't heard anything about the disco on the reviews. Does anyone have any comments? Is it open every night? Do people actually go?

Lastly, my husband is a late night snacker. Is there anyplace to get something to eat late(midnight)?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Fallston, MD
reviews: 2
1. Re: Grand Pineapple Questions

pix13,

View my site map:

…msn.com/AntiguaBound/pineapplesiteplan.msnw

Room #125 would be the best to meet your requirements.

The "Disco" is now a non-smoking area in the Pineapple Grill restaurant. It's open every night, after 11 PM, except Sunday. Fewer and fewer people have gone there over the years. You could probably have the whole place to yourselves if you'd like.

The poolside "Pelican Snack Bar" re-opens after 11 PM for a few hours. The food variety is, of course, fairly limited. Hot Dogs, Pizza, etc.

Somehow, I doubt that your husband will be snacking there ... but who knows? In each of the past 6 years, we've never felt the need to do so :)

Cheers,

USA
2. Re: Grand Pineapple Questions

Thanks Terry for the response and links. We are looking forward to the trip! So, does anyone stay up past 11pm?!? =) Do you know of any other nightlife near the hotel.

Fallston, MD
reviews: 2
3. Re: Grand Pineapple Questions

pix13,

The Piano Bar closes around 11:30 and there frequently are a number of folks who get one or two drinks just prior to closing. Then they remain in that area chatting with other guests until they determine to head back to their rooms. Some nights nobody sticks around after closing.

The only other nearby nightlife would be with the tree frogs.

Cheers,

Get answers to your questions about Antigua