We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Johnnos???

Fairfield,CT
reviews: 5
Johnnos???

Have not been to Anguilla in 8 years..is Johnnos Bar still around??Or any other beach bars that are simmiliar.

Thanx,

Mike

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
reviews: 8
1. Re: Johnnos???

Yes, Johnno's is still there in Sandy Ground & has live music on certain nights. The Pumphouse just down the road also is great with live musice (I think the Musical Brothers on Thursday nights is the BEST); Boss plays at Sunsets which is just down the beach from Johnnos on Fridays. Roys has moved from Crocus Bay to Sandy Ground & has good food (no music).

North Shore of MA
reviews: 7
2. Re: Johnnos???

I thought we'd have lunch at Roy's Crocus bay then find a someone to lump us to Little Bay for while.

I take it Roy's is no longer in Crocus Bay?

Anguilla-Beaches wrote that there are two Roy's but, like Bob Greene's some stuff is out of date.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
reviews: 8
3. Re: Johnnos???

Only one Roy's and it's at Sandy Ground. The other building at Crocus Bay is vacant. Calvin is still there, however, to take people snorkeling.

4. Re: Johnnos???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, August 23, 2009