We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Kennebunkport, Maine
reviews: 32
Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Below is link to our trip report. I hope the link works alright... I'm not to tech savvy!

Hope you enjoy it.

…wordpress.com/2014/04/23/axa-trip-report-14/

23 replies to this topic
Pennsylvania
reviews: 27
1. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

the link worked.

Absolutly wonderful report and so enjoyed your pictures! The standoff with the dog reminded me of our own standoff with 3-4 dogs in turks and caicos. very scary. they eventually let us pass.

great report!

djb

Kennebunkport, Maine
reviews: 32
2. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Thank you djb,

Nice to know the link worked

I owe a Thank You to ourarubafamily for the idea of using the Wordpress format. It's nice to be able to include pictures and the report and dress it all up a bit.

NJ
reviews: 23
3. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Thank you for a wonderful read! We have been back just over a month and want to return ASAP. The reports keep me going until our next trip unfortunately, next March. Thanks again!

Falmouth...
reviews: 46
4. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Hmmm...I can't get link to work from iPad, nor does copying and pasting it work for me. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'd love to read I!

Philadelphia...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Lovely pictures, so many familiar names. I enjoyed reading every minute of your escapade.

Port St. Mary...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
reviews: 1
6. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

No problem for me to open the link and read on iPad.

Very much enjoyed reading your report and your photoes are lovely, thank you for taking the time to post.

NJ
reviews: 8
7. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Thank you OldMan! What a wonderful report and lovely photos! Can't wait to get there myself....:-)

Pennsylvania
reviews: 27
8. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

carrie,

I find that a lot of links off TA will not open on the iPad and iPhone, however, yesterday I opened the link on my iPhone and it worked.

djb

Hatfield...
reviews: 90
9. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

Thanks for taking the time to write that up. I think that if you have to get on the road at 2:00 am to make your flight, then hiring a car service is entirely justifiable!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
reviews: 195
10. Re: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16

That was just great! Word Press makes it even better. Loved it all,thanks for posting.

Forgot about that N Hill road to DaVida, thanks for the reminder.

Ellen

Reply to: Trip Report 4.3 to 4.16
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted