We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ambia or las esquinas ???

Brick, NJ
reviews: 26
ambia or las esquinas ???

Any insight on which B&B to choose for a night? Ambia or Las Esquinas?

19 replies to this topic
ontario canada
11. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

There are none.....seeing it will be your first night on the Island....and coming in late you might want to ask your host to prepare dinner for you & your new bride on the balcony....or have something prepared ahead for you....driving for the first time in the dark on the other side of the road might be dicey for you....after a wedding you would be tired....there are a chefs on the Island that might prepare a dish for you as well....& have it set up when you arrive.....ask your host, what might be best....you would never walk the roads of Anguilla at night.....

Edited: 8:13 pm, November 01, 2013
Boulder, Colorado
reviews: 28
12. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

No, not within walking distance. LE is in a very private, upscale neighborhood that most persons who visit Anguilla do not ever see. That is a big plus to me. E's Oven (love the sweet potato lobster pancakes) is the closet restaurant --- perhaps a 5 - 7 minute drive.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
reviews: 195
13. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

Check out this Ambia review:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147238-d123…

Ellen

Mystic, CT
reviews: 15
14. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

Las Esquinas is absolute heaven. Don't miss it!

boston
reviews: 10
15. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

We stayed @ Ambia and loved the location and peacefullness..I think the property is for sale though ..

South Jersey
reviews: 3
16. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

Original owner passed away in the last year or two. Not sure who is running it - I believe family who had not previously been involved, with assistance of original staff.

London, United...
reviews: 57
17. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

does anyone know the phone number of Las Esquinas please ? wish to book a room end of Aug 2014 .thanks in advance

Philadelphia...
reviews: 4
18. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

I suspect that Robin, the owner of Las Esquinas, might still be away until September. Perhaps you should check it to make sure.

London, United...
reviews: 57
19. Re: ambia or las esquinas ???

THank you . Robin did emailed me back to say Las Esquinas is closed for summer which i am plan to visit end of AUG . which is such ashame . Been trying to stay at Las Esquinas for the past 2 years :( they are either fully booked or closed .

Reply to: ambia or las esquinas ???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted