We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boss! He's the Best!!!

Boston
Boss! He's the Best!!!

Hi All!

I thought I'd post about Boss in a separate thread, given how I know we all love love love him!

He was at Ocean Echo this past Sunday, so he won't be there this Sunday, which I believe is March 3rd? I'm losing track of the days. He plays there every OTHER Sunday night, and his style there is dance music.

However, he is at Spice at Cap Juluca Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights, singing Calypso and all the standards and music everyone can sing along with! We saw him Wednesday, and wow was he amazing! He romanced all the ladies, me included, and had everyone sing into the microphone at least once! I even got to get up with him and his fabulous band and sing a song with them, "Georgia on My Mind," which made my whole trip!

Not sure if we'll get back to CJ tonight or not, but had to share how much FUN we all had with Boss! I'm in love! :-)

Off to make the very most of our last full day!

Uni

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
reviews: 195
11. Re: Boss! He's the Best!!!

He is fabulous, he plays at Ocean Echo on Sunday nights - I think it is every other Sunday - call and check, here is a FB video of him at Ocean Echo

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Hope you get to see him!

Ellen

Granville MA
reviews: 20
12. Re: Boss! He's the Best!!!

We saw Boss at Manoah today, have to say he was amazing! Had a great time. Food and drinks were very good. Very nice venue to view a band!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
reviews: 195
13. Re: Boss! He's the Best!!!

Laurel, glad you got to see him, I am looking forward to seeing him on our next trip, Ocean Echo, Cap J and Manoah, and maybe an added bonus at Darvins Place - we LOVE Boss, yes HE IS THE BEST!

Ellen

14. Re: Boss! He's the Best!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 16, 2014