We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconos Restaurant - Review

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
reviews: 195
Coconos Restaurant - Review

Patty from www.IslandObsessions.com has done a great review of Cocono's restaurant in Blowing Point. I have driven by many times and wondered about it. Sounds really good, with good prices.

Review with pictures:

bit.ly/Q1TaWB

Thank you Patty!

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
reviews: 3
1. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

just like you, we've never been there, for a single reason, keeping out of Blowing Point area.

Washington DC...
2. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

Thanks again, Ellen!

Cocono's is just a laid-back & casual spot with local homecooked-style meals, and I very much enjoyed the easygoing vibe and the food there. It's just a nice place to try if you're interested in getting off the beaten path a bit in Anguilla.

Tilly, just out of curiosity, why do you tend to avoid Blowing Point?

Patty

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
3. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

Let's say, I had an unpleasant encounter with a couple of unfriendly locals.

Florida
reviews: 16
4. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

We took our entire family there for lunch last November and plan on doing it again in November this year. They were Anguilla friendly, loved meeting our grandchildren and provided us wth a delicious local meal for a very reasonable price. It reminds me of AXA in the nineties, when we would go to Blowing Point to Mary's Bakery for breakfast when not many places were available for breakfast at that time.

JWA

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 6
5. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

A question. Let's say a traveller is staying at Ferryboat Inn, Patsy's Seaside, or a private home nearby. Can one walk to Cocono's?

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
6. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

Sure, not far at all

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 6
7. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

OK. Good to know. Thanks, Tilly!

Anguilla
8. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

I am a female student from Canada at their university. I lived in Blowing Point and I do not understand why anyone would feel worried about walking along there. Everyone in Anguilla is very friendly. The lady who owns Coconos is so nice! She will recognize you if you go there more than once...which you definitely will :)

Hatfield...
reviews: 90
9. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

Thanks for clueing me in to yet another ANguilla blog to follow!

ontario canada
10. Re: Coconos Restaurant - Review

Diana....as we age/mature we become more aware of our surroundings as we have lost the carefree part of our youth....enjoy yours for a few years yet.....