We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip to Anguilla

godfrey, illinois
day trip to Anguilla

We are staying in St. Martin but want to go to Anguilla for a day, maybe two. We have been to Shoal Bay East (If that's where Elodia's is located.) and really enjoyed that beach. If we go another day is there another beach or area that a couple of daytrippers could enjoy?

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
reviews: 8
1. Re: day trip to Anguilla

Rendezvous Bay is spectacular (with great views of St. Martin); the water is clear & calm. You can go to the Anguilla Great House; get a decent lunch; & rent chairs for $5. It's mid-way on the beach. Rendezvous Bay Hotel is at the end nearest the ferry dock so it's only a $7 cab ride; very good restaurant; don't know about the chair situation.

Shoal Bay West is not as long or as shallow as some of the others but we love that beach. You can go to Trattoria (GREAT Italian food) for lunch and if you eat there, you can use their chaise lounges (shaded) all afternoon.

Meads Bay is also terrific but I don't think there are any chairs available -- good restaurant at Frangipani. Check out http://beaches.ai to get a good look at what I'm talking about.

Baltimore
reviews: 9
2. Re: day trip to Anguilla

Since the beaches of Anguilla are very beautiful (and the only

thing Anguilla has going for itself), you should consider going

to Rendevouz Bay. I think it's the best beach...the water is calmer than Shoal Bay Easr and overall it's nicer. Good Luck!

Get answers to your questions about Anguilla