We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferry to and from St. Martin

Mansfield, Texas
reviews: 1
ferry to and from St. Martin

What times does the ferry run to and from St. Martin?

Mansfield, Texas
11. Re: ferry to and from St. Martin

cool, thanks.

Richardson, Texas
reviews: 55
12. Re: ferry to and from St. Martin

Kenn P:I am no expert on Anguilla, I have only been there once. I did expect to pay about $15-$20 to go from St. Martin to Anguilla per person on the Link ferry. And their website says they charge that amount. But we were charged $60 per person.

I did see signs on Anguilla that said you could go from Anguilla to St. Martin for $35 per person on the main ferry. But we took Funtime and paid $65 per person. And were glad we did since we got hung up in customs and were ten minutes late in leaving. Funtime waited on us with no problem. The main ferry (for $35 apparently) had already left.

Lutherville...
13. Re: ferry to and from St. Martin

I'm not conveinced that the Link web site is up to date. Be sure to email to confirm the pricing and times of service. When I did that, it was very different than what was posted on the web site. The Anguilla Guide (www.anguillaguide.com) does a pretty good job of posting up to date information after confirming with the operators.

North Shore of MA
reviews: 7
14. Re: ferry to and from St. Martin

I think we paid $40 or $48 for two adults and two kids one way. It runs every half hour. Make sure you sign up at the window closer to the water, then pay the tax at the window to its right, nearet the street. It so hoky!

If you miss a ferry you can kick around at one of the many bars nearby so don't worry.

North Shore of MA
reviews: 7
15. Re: ferry to and from St. Martin

Oops I was thinking about the St.Martin to Anguilla deal, but the prices are the same.

Mansfield, Texas
16. Re: ferry to and from St. Martin

Cool.

17. Re: ferry to and from St. Martin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 28, 2009