We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

Which Tanjung Benoa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 6
Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

I am staying at the Grand Mirage in Tanjung Benoa in March with my family. I know I can get laundry done at the hotel but was wanting to look for somewhere outside the hotel.

Can anyone recommend a laundry near by? Prices?

Thank you!!

brisbane
reviews: 19
1. Re: Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

There will be laundries along the street. Keep an eye out for signs. I'm sure you will find one within a 5 min walk in either direction.We have stayed twice in Benoa and never had any trouble locating a laundry. Expect to pay about 15000rp per kilo - equates to a total of about $4/$5 for our family of 5.

Super cheap and beautifully laundered.

Brisbane
reviews: 6
2. Re: Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

there is a bar across the road from the gm called atlichnaya bar. the bar owners wife runs a spa and laundry out the back.

sydney australia
reviews: 108
3. Re: Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

Often the ladies on the beach who do the massages will do laundry for you, it wont be hard to find someone or somewhere

Brisbane
reviews: 5
4. Re: Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

There is a laundry in the side street going down to the local village, you can,t miss it. It is across from The Grand Mirage and down a little towards Nusa, only a couple of mins walk. Hsave used before and no problems.

sydney australia
reviews: 108
5. Re: Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

If it is the one I am thinking about - the cnr where the new Bumbu Bali is - down that gang

friends of mine have used it and recommend it

6. Re: Laundry - Tanjung Benoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 08, 2014