We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer rental advice---HELP!!!!!

texas
reviews: 20
Summer rental advice---HELP!!!!!

We are planning our summer vacation but with so many choices..... I'm CONFUSED!!! We want a week rental in June or July, on or near a beach with blue water. We need at least 2 bedrooms and at least 1 1/2 bath, non smoking and pet friendly. Since we have 2 teenage daughters we were wanting something that had sand volleyball or activities for them. Does thos place exist or only in my dreams??!!! Thanks for any help/advice you can give me!!!

Panama City Beach...
1. Re: Summer rental advice---HELP!!!!!

Hi there, you can check the list of pet-friendly places on our website: visitpanamacitybeach.com/do/for-dog-lovers/. Boardwalk Beach Resort and Sandpiper Beacon are both very popular. Most of the rental management companies have pet-friendly units as well. Try Counts Oakes Resort Properties, Joni's Rentals, Coastal Property Services, Stephens and Associates, Southern Vacation Rentals and Royal American Beach Getaways. You can also search VRBO for pet-friendly units. There is so much for families in Panama City Beach!

Valparaiso, Indiana
reviews: 47
2. Re: Summer rental advice---HELP!!!!!

Okaloosa Island has numerous condos/gorgeous beaches west of their boardwalk (which has volleyball setups); I agree with the previous poster that your best best would be to do a 2br/2ba-pet friendly search on vrbo.com.

3. Re: Summer rental advice---HELP!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 08, 2014