We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning first trip to panhandle in November

Midwest
reviews: 27
Planning first trip to panhandle in November

Have never been to the panhandle. DH and I will be taking a vacation the last week of November, and considering this as our destination. Are most restaurants and shops still open at that time of year? Suggestions for nice ocean-front accomodations? DH will want to golf, and I will want to sit on the beach with a book! We usually stay in condos and eat out only for dinner, so good food and shops to stroll in would be nice. Thanks for any information you can share!

Austin
reviews: 5
1. Re: Planning first trip to panhandle in November

Hi,

My wife and I are also planning for a trip to the FL panhandle towards the end of November. I saw this post and was wondering if you have been able to gather some information that you could share. Thanks!

2. Re: Planning first trip to panhandle in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 15, 2013