We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Vicopisano, Italy to Camogli, Italy

Which Vicopisano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Augusta, Georgia
reviews: 8
Travel from Vicopisano, Italy to Camogli, Italy

Hello,

We are planning a trip to Italy. Spending a week in Tuscany in Vicopisano and then heading up to the Italian Riviera to Camogli. Is there a train from Vicopisano to Camogli? We have never done Italy, so this is all new to us. We plan to rent a car while in Vicopisano to visit Pisa, Lucca and Florence via train, but we just are not sure about getting from Vicopisano to Camogli. Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thank you.

2 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
1. Re: Travel from Vicopisano, Italy to Camogli, Italy

So far as I can see, there is no train station at Vicopisano, but you will have to go to a major town, such as Pisa or Lucca, to return the car anyway. (Vicopisano is very small, and I don't think you will find car rentals there.)

You can go by train from Pisa or Lucca to Camogli. For train times and costs, see www.lefrecce.it

Augusta, Georgia
reviews: 8
2. Re: Travel from Vicopisano, Italy to Camogli, Italy

Thank you so much for the info. Just trying to get my ducks in a row, so to speak. May stay in Lucca instead. Just trying to decide do we stay in Lucca for a week like we are in Camogli or do we split time and try to do Rome for a few days. I wish I knew what to do.

If you have any suggestions about your first choices, please share. I love to hear what travelers have to say. Take care...................

Reply to: Travel from Vicopisano, Italy to Camogli, Italy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vicopisano