We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zion this week-it's hot down here...

Tempe, Arizona
reviews: 9
Zion this week-it's hot down here...

2 of us coming up from Phoenix (that's where it's hot!) , 2 more of us coming down from Green Bay- I wrote the Narrows out of the "thoughts" of stuff to do up in Zion because it is winter and that just seems silly to consider even with wet socks etc.., but wondering if you are having a warm winter up there to the point we could feasibly include a short meander into the water this coming week. We are coming from St George. I assumed we'd be worrying about ice- now not so much right? Is there still an ice worry on the curves in and out of the tunnel?

so warm down here, I may just as well ask if any flowers are blooming there yet?! Our wild flowers are nearly 4 inches tall! Is this really January???

I have a couple of other questions for Bryce area- but will post there (for those that just look at the Utah forum)

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 18
1. Re: Zion this week-it's hot down here...

Daytime highs are forecast to be in the mid 50s to low 60s through the weekend. A hike in The Narrows is doable with the right gear.

2. Re: Zion this week-it's hot down here...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 am, January 24, 2015