We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins for 2 nights 3 days.

Which Shenandoah National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Round Lake Beach...
reviews: 18
Cabins for 2 nights 3 days.

Coming from Chicago, I will be doing a 2 week road trip with my boyfriend at the end of June. I'm hoping this will be my last main stop before we make the drive back to Chicago. If we only spend 2 nights here, what are some really adventurous or romantic this we can do together. I was looking at the cabins but we also have a tent we are bringing with us. We are open minded and adventurous but are on a budget. If something is really worth the money I am willing pay for it.

Thanks,

Deanna

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
reviews: 153
1. Re: Cabins for 2 nights 3 days.

Shenandoah NP has several nice tent campgrounds in addition to 2 lodges and cabins. Check their website.......

www.nps.gov/shen

there are sometimes specials listed for lodge rooms. Many people like the Campgrounds at Big Meadows and Loft Mountain. Check reviews and search previous posts for comments. I just returned from Shenandoah River State Park (very convenient to Shenandoah NP) and they have some great tent sites right on the river. I took photos to include in a review I plan to post soon, if you want photos or additional information now, email me through Tripadvisor. Outfitters rent tubes, kayaks and canoes to enjoy the Shenandoah River.

As a side trip or during bad weather, Luray Caverns is nice.

Hope this helps.

Round Lake Beach...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Cabins for 2 nights 3 days.

Thank you!

Toronto
reviews: 62
3. Re: Cabins for 2 nights 3 days.

We are going to Shenandoah National Park next week (sure hope the

snow stops today!).

We are staying at the Cabins at Rose River Farm in Syria, VA.

They often have deals - stay one night, get another night free (maybe not in June, though!)

4. Re: Cabins for 2 nights 3 days.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 08, 2014