We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rv and cabin the end of December in Sequoia- Three Rivers

Which Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Soldotna, Alaska
reviews: 1
Rv and cabin the end of December in Sequoia- Three Rivers

I am looking for someplace that may be able to accommodate a large pull through RV spot (65 ft) that may have cabins or another trailer to rent. We will be in the area about December 27-30th and we are also bringing my parents and grandchildren and it would be nice to find someplace my parents can stay but at the same campground. Anybody have any suggestions? Traveling from Alaska.

2 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
reviews: 87
1. Re: Rv and cabin the end of December in Sequoia- Three Rivers

I think you might want to contact some of the cabin places and see if they will accommodate your RV as well (they won't have hook-ups, most likely, and they will probably charge you as if you are using a cabin - but try to negotiate with them, and maybe they'll let you park the RV on the same property). Here are a couple:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60963-d607417-…

http://sequoiarivercabins.com/

Have not stayed at either, but the properties always look well kept when driving through and they have business.

There is one combination cabin/full service campground place:

http://www.threerivershideaway.com/

reviewed on TA here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60963-d670856-…

Notice that there aren't a lot of reviews - it's sort of secluded and I have never even peeked inside, but it sounds like what you're looking for. Note that some of the reviews bemoan hot weather and yellow jackets (neither will be a problem in December, so take those with a grain of salt).

All of Three Rivers is very...locally owned, and quaint. I like it a lot. It is much nicer in the winter than in the summer though.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 751
2. Re: Rv and cabin the end of December in Sequoia- Three Rivers

Here are some more reviews for the above mentioned RV park, Three Rivers Hideaway:

rvparkreviews.com/regions/…Three_Rivers.html

Note that it is not big rig friendly :-(

Reply to: Rv and cabin the end of December in Sequoia- Three Rivers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sequoia and Kings...