We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bearpaw High Sierra Camp reservation?

Which Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tallahassee Florida
reviews: 13
Bearpaw High Sierra Camp reservation?

More and more I am looking at the Bearpaw more and more I like it.Now is somebody know how difficult is it to make reservation for end of June.Do I have to be at land line and have redial 66 for busy signal,or will I be on the hold for the next representative?

Sequoia National...
1. Re: Bearpaw High Sierra Camp reservation?

Hi jilkovina,

Your call should go into a queue and be answered by the next available representative, but if you do happen to get a busy signal for some reason just redial. I can definitely tell you that you'll want to call as close to 7 a.m. PST as possible on January 2nd. Some people even start calling a few minutes prior to the hour just to be safe. Anyway, it is not uncommon for the summer to be sold out within the first few hours of the phones being open so the sooner you can call in the better your odds of getting the dates you want.

2. Re: Bearpaw High Sierra Camp reservation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sequoia and Kings...