We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seniors and sightseeing tours

Which Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Germantown, Maryland
3 posts
Seniors and sightseeing tours

I am taking my parents to see the sequoias and sfo. I figured i can fly close to the park and then stay for 2-3 nights near the park, all this is fine, i dont want to drive up to sfo, any options in bus transport? Planning this for early august.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
52 reviews
1. Re: Seniors and sightseeing tours

Here are a couple of tour options:

http://www.sequoiatours.com/

nationalparkreservations.com/sequoia_bustour…

Can I ask what sfo stands for?

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
28,045 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Seniors and sightseeing tours

SFO is the designation for the San Francisco International Airport. Some people use it to refer to the *city* of San Francisco, causing a little confusion sometimes. It is like using LAS to refer to the city of Las Vegas. People also do this for the city of Los Angeles, calling it LAX. Modern shorthand speak, I guess <shrug>.

Edited: 11:57 pm, June 17, 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: Seniors and sightseeing tours

Thanks Puter. So what the poster is asking for is not tours of Sequoia but bus transport from the park to San Francisco? Sorry can't help with that

4. Re: Seniors and sightseeing tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sequoia and Kings...