We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exit Glacier

Gulf Breeze, Florida
reviews: 5
Exit Glacier

Hello,

I'm going to be staying in Seward in June. I'm thinking about signing up for a kayking/camping adventure. It's pretty pricey (over $600) so I'm wondering if anyone has ever done it and can give me some advice. There's a day kayak for $375 that goes out to Kayaker's Cove. I'm just curious if the overnight trip is really worth the extra.

Also, I won't be having a car in Seward. Do you know what a taxi costs to Exit Glacier?

Any information would be appreicated.

Cassandra from Florida

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
reviews: 46
1. Re: Exit Glacier

Exit Glacier roundtrip taxi is aprox $50 for a van.

I can't advise on the kayaking trip. I know there's some that are alot cheaper going out for a couple hours. If you consider what a hotel costs here that might help a bit in the decsion. How adventerous are you?

2. Re: Exit Glacier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 23, 2009