We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need itinerary help coming in a week!

Jackson, WYoming
need itinerary help coming in a week!

we are flying in on the 5th, probably around 7 pm, spending the night at Oma's Hapu'u Hideaway , then we have all day to explore, leaving early the next day.

I have an 8 year old, and I am fairly out of shape tho daddy is in good condition.

This whole trip started when my daughter saw the volcanos on tv.

What should we see? We live in Jackson wyoming so we are familiar with Yellowstone National Park.

What will make us 'oooooh" and ahhhhhh??

thanks Laura

Hawaii
reviews: 4
11. Re: need itinerary help coming in a week!

Make arrangements to visit the 'Volcano's National Park'. Hopefully it'll be a nice/clear day. There's an entrance fee (I think around $10 for each car). Then you will get to the visitor's center, where all your questions can be answered, and you can get a map to explore the area (observatory, sulfur banks, trails, Volcano House). Be careful regarding the sulfur banks. Not good for anyone, especially those with respiratory problems. Yes, there is alot of walking especially if you want to explore the trails. Alot of getting in/out of the car. Many of the sights require that you get out of your car. Have an enjoyable journey! P.S. Don't forget to wear your rainjackets, or something warm. Might want to take umbrella's too. Have fun!

carmel
12. Re: need itinerary help coming in a week!

Aloha jackson, you and your husband will love the airtour of Kauai. The lush green, the waterfalls, all of the island just beautiful. The coast line is spectacular.