We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best route

Which Grand Canyon National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newark ohio
reviews: 28
Best route

We are planning a trip out west and would love expert advice on routes. I think flying in Nd out of Las Vegas as it appears cheapest flight but not locked into that if better idea is thought of. I would like to include Zion, North rim, Bryce, Lake Powell and ifossible Arches, Moab and Canyonland park. I would lied ally like some kind of loop without much backtracking. I am having trouble with adding Arches and Moab without a lot of extra driving on Rt 163. We are planning last two weeks in June! 2013 so I feel pressed to get this figured out and make reservations! We were planning on Canadain Rockies and I had it all figured out but I am worried it is a bit too early for their season so we are scramble to set up this trip. thanks in advance

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 144
1. Re: Best route

All of your destinations, with the exception of GCNP north rim, are in Utah. Go to the Utah forum and read the sticky at the top of the page by OhioHick about Grand Circle tours. Then come back and post questions there.,Two weeks is barely enough time to include all of the stops including Moab.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
2. Re: Best route

Can be done like this:

1. Las Vegas

2. Las Vegas-Zion

3. Zion

4. Zion-Bryce

5. Bryce-Torrey for Capitol Reef NP and www.scenicbyway12.com

6. Torrey-Moab

7,8: Moab

9: Moab-Monument Valley

10. Monument Valley-Page

11. Page-North rim

12. North rim

13. North rim-Las Vegas

14: Home planning your next trip.

Start making reservations for NR asa possible.

The onl;y backtracking you'll be doing is between St. George and Las Vegas (2 hours drive)

Tet

3. Re: Best route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 16, 2013