We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery Stores Near Glacier?

PA
reviews: 10
Grocery Stores Near Glacier?

Hey, wondering if anyone can tell me are there any grocery stores near glacier that would sell meat? I know there are some smaller stores that sell convenience store type food, snacks and such. But are there any places to buy meat to cook for dinner? Thanks!

Whitefish, Montana
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
reviews: 1
1. Re: Grocery Stores Near Glacier?

Hungry Horse has a grocery store but your better selection would be the Super One in Columba Falls.

There is also a specialty meat store in Columba Falls but I will need to find out the name of it.

montana slow hiker

Edited: 3:17 pm, June 20, 2013
2. Re: Grocery Stores Near Glacier?

If your coming from Glacier Int. Airport,The Super1 in Columbia Falls will be on your right, just past a cemetary. Turn at the light....i

PA
reviews: 10
3. Re: Grocery Stores Near Glacier?

Thanks guys! sounds like the super 1 will be a good place to stop

4. Re: Grocery Stores Near Glacier?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 22, 2014