We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coalminer - Welcome back

Which Denali National Park and Preserve hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adirondack, New York
reviews: 89
Coalminer - Welcome back

Welcome back, Coalminer. I think I speak for many of us here. We are so happy you are back on this board and hopefully soon you'll be able to give us your feedback, reviews, recommendations. You are a great source of information on Alaska. We learn a lot from you while planning our first or not a first trip to your state. Your suggestions are always greatly appreciated here. Thank you Coalminer

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 31
1. Re: Coalminer - Welcome back

ah, gee Places, what a nice welcome!! It was nice to take a vacation and have a break from everything, but flying in yesterday reminded me of how blessed I am to live in this beautiful state. While it's very cold right now, the scenery from the plane was spectacular!! So many mountain ranges to look at - it was just incredible! The flight from Anchorage to Fairbanks was just amazing! So to anyone reading, give that a try if you like to be wowed! See you on the forum! coalminer :)

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 73
2. Re: Coalminer - Welcome back

Hey coalminer,

I was also wondering why you had not been heard from lately. I was even checking your personal posting page to see if you had discussed any upcoming trips (gee...do you think privacy matters??)See how popular you are on this forum. Hope you had a great trip.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
reviews: 31
3. Re: Coalminer - Welcome back

yes, Aqua - had a nice Mexican vacation, but it was hard to come back to bitterly cold Alaska! Figured out it was approximately a 130 degree temperature change! However, it snowed last night and has warmed up considerably - from about -40 to about 10 - much better and with the increase of sunshine, you can really tell that spring is on the way. So glad you are posting frequently - you really make a difference on the forum! :)

4. Re: Coalminer - Welcome back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 20, 2009