1) I have 10 days, is that too packed?
2) I'm renting a compact SUV. is that enough for Death Valley
3) I want to see the racetrack moving rocks. it seems like it'll take 3 hrs to get there from the entrance of DV, is that true? What other attractions in DV is a must go with breath taking views? Any suggestions on where to go?
4) I want to spend 1.5 day in DV. is it enough? I'm traveling from Vegas -> DV -> Sequoia, does that mean it's better for me to visit racetrack as day 2 and leave DV for a hotel around Sequoia?
5) Where's the best spot for sunset in DV. is racetrack a good place?
Thanks in advance