We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours departing LA in February...??

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 8
Tours departing LA in February...??

Hey,

We are a couple in our 20s and have a round the world ticket.... our final stop is LA for ten days, but we were hoping to not spend the 10 days there!

I have been having a look round at possible tours to San Fran, Grand Canyon, Utah etc and that looks fab, but the only one I can find is Take Tours which I was ready to book..... until I read the reviews on here!

Does anyone know any other good tours that depart in Feb?? It was Take Tours prices that tempted us as we are coming to the end of the travels, our funds have dwindled!

Is a tour a good idea..... or should we hire a car and do it on our own??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited: 12:06 am, January 30, 2013
Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 8
1. Re: Tours departing LA in February...??

Sorry wrong forum.... and I cant figure out how to delete!

2. Re: Tours departing LA in February...??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 01, 2014