We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short guided tours from San Francisco or LA

Sydney, Australia
short guided tours from San Francisco or LA

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of companies who do short (3-4 day) tours from San Fran or LA to Death Valley, preferably camping/ hiking trips? I'm looking at going in December but I'm not sure if I've left my run too late to book anything other than a 1 day tour? I could go from Las Vegas at a push as well.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
reviews: 42
1. Re: short guided tours from San Francisco or LA

I see that you found the info about Green Tortoise on your thread in the SF forum.

Bundu Bashers does a tour that I can't even begin to think about, starting in San Francisco and going to Yosemite, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, and Zion in FIVE DAYS. You’ll be able to say that you “saw” these places, but obviously you won’t see much and will have very little time to explore.

www.bundubashers.com/tour.php…

Pink Jeep Tours does Death Valley trips out of Las Vegas. They operate only around Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and other Southwest areas, not in San Francisco.

pinkjeeptours.com/las-vegas/…

2. Re: short guided tours from San Francisco or LA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 22, 2013