We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Vs Red Sands

Best Western Vs Red Sands

Folks,

Torn between Best Western and Red Sands. BW averages to about 150/pn while Red Sands comes out to 100/pn from 9/21 ~ 9/23. Red Sands has 190 odd reviews while BW has 380 odd reviews. What do you recommend? Since, we will out all day, I suppose a comfortable bed, super clean room and good b/f should be good enough to go with R/S. but want to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
reviews: 69
1. Re: Best Western Vs Red Sands

We had the same question before our trip. We ended up choosing the Red Sands and were pleased (I wrote a review). As I recall, it's closer to Torrey/farther from the park. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 86
2. Re: Best Western Vs Red Sands

Yup, Red Sands is in town where as BW is the closest to the park- but further from restaurants in town... I don't think you'd go wrong with either choice.

Torrey, Utah
Destination Expert
for Torrey, Capitol Reef National Park
reviews: 45
3. Re: Best Western Vs Red Sands

If it matters to you Red Sands is a single building with interior corridors and Best Western is several buildings with almost all rooms being drive up with external doors. ( I have a strong preference, but you'll have to guess which it is 8-) )

4. Re: Best Western Vs Red Sands

Thanks - MarianReader, Kbecjeans &killer_bob.

Reply to: Best Western Vs Red Sands
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted