We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging

Florida...
Lodging

Any ideas. Booked at Best Western. Is that a good choice...family of four. Red River Ranch? Just staying 1 night in late June of next year...

Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 118
1. Re: Lodging

I've stayed at Best Western and it's fine. Our first choice is Austin's Chuckwagon.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
2. Re: Lodging

BW is ok. Agree with RedRox for Austin. At BW the rooms at the west (Torrey) side are quiet and some have a patio at the lawn.

Fort Myers Beach...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Lodging

I booked the BW based on location at night to be out of town. (otherwise I would have taken your advice for Austins.) Glad you guys think it is ok. The reviews of motels in Torrey seem to be having a battle going on. And noticed a lot of first post reviews so don't think I would trust them. I do trust you guys though :)

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
4. Re: Lodging

Do you know about the best restaurant in that area? Called Cafe Diablo. It beats the dining at BW hands down.

Fort Myers Beach...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Lodging

Yes thank you Tet, hoping to do an early dinner there the day we arrive. Only in Torrey for one night and after road food and pizza the day before I am looking forward to a good meal that night :)

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 118
6. Re: Lodging

Expect to wait for a table at Cafe Diablo, but don't worry, it's worth every minute.

Reply to: Lodging
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted