We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

General store & showers open in October?

Which Bryce Canyon National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 3
General store & showers open in October?

We'll be camping at Bryce the 2nd week of October and I'm hoping that we'll be able to use the showers and purchase supplies. I tried searching the NPS and foreeverloging sites but couldn't find an answer to my question. Park website just says the general store and showers are available summer only.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 119
1. Re: General store & showers open in October?

Park lodging facilities will close in the winter, usually around mid to late October. Plan to stay at Rubys Inn and use facilities there. Rubys is open all year around.

Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
reviews: 81
2. Re: General store & showers open in October?

The park general store and showers are stated to be open to early November, and will likely shut down for the season when the Lodge shuts for the season, which is November 9th this year>> nps.gov/brca/…2013-summer-web.pdf

There is a general store located in Rubys Inn just outside of the park gates. They have shower/laundry facilities as well for their campground patrons. I am uncertain as to whether or not they are available to park visitors. Inquire at Rubys Inn.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 3
3. Re: General store & showers open in October?

Thanks WildmarshSK! That's exactly the information I was looking for. :-)

Reply to: General store & showers open in October?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted