We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

length of stay in bryce

Which Bryce Canyon National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
petereboro
reviews: 3
length of stay in bryce

hi, have most of my trip planned and booked, driving from sfc to lv with stops on the way .í have 4 nights to book, and was thinking 2 in bryce 2 in page before we go onto mv. but is it worth staying for 4 nights in bryce and missing page or do both for 2 nights each.

thanks

18 replies to this topic
Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
11. Re: length of stay in bryce

Think you are driving Zion-Bryce-Page-MV-GC. So not sure what you mean.

petereboro
12. Re: length of stay in bryce

sorry, could i drive from page to grand canyon via a route that would allow me to see mv without stopping overnight ?

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
13. Re: length of stay in bryce

Well, Monument Valley is best at sunset and surise but you can do it in one day. 2.5 hours drive from Page to Monument Valley Tribal Park, and 3.5 hours from MV to GC Village. Without stops and esp in GCNP you will want to stop at the viewpoints.

petereboro
14. Re: length of stay in bryce

I have now completed my bookings for my trip nxt yr. just sorting out the finer details now and would be gratefull for advice on routes between stays, thanks

san francisco to yosemite ( was going to go to muir park on route )

yosemite to beatty for a 1 night stopover so we can see death valley.

death valley to zion

zion to bryce,

bryce to monument valley

monument valley to grand canyon

and finally from grand canyon to las vegas

celia

Olympia, Washington
reviews: 11
15. Re: length of stay in bryce

Not to detour the thread, but TWeed, what is fascinating about Nevada US 50? Not trying to be contentious, just curious, as I have looked at that route before also.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
16. Re: length of stay in bryce

First part of us50 is called Loneliest Road of America till you get to Ely. It's a fascinating Basin and Range drive thrigh the deserts.

Babycat: Yosemite to Beatty via Death Valley is a very long day of driving. it will be shorter if you drive via 95 but you'll miss DVNP then unless you want to visit it on the way (with a detour) to Zion next day but that will be another very long day and you'll lose one hour between Nevada and Utah.

petereboro
17. Re: length of stay in bryce

I have been looking at us50 looks interesting but i dont think it will be on any of my routes ? We use sat nav but i am aware it just looks at fastet/ shortest routes ...

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
18. Re: length of stay in bryce

You are right. US50 is not on your way.

Reply to: length of stay in bryce
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted