We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August 2013 Trip Report

Livonia, Michigan
August 2013 Trip Report

We're back and had a great time! Duh, right?! Who goes there and comes home and complains? Maybe someone that hadn't been given soooooo much great information by the users here(;

Our trip was about 20 days and I've only finished 16 of them but I wanted to post what I've finished so far. I'm an elementary teacher and I've wanted to play around with Google's Blogger for class to see if it was something we could use or not so 2 birds 1 stone. It's not the best tool for a project like this but it hasn't been too bad. Ignore the posting dates and the August/September headers.. we weren't posting daily. I've titled posts day 1, 2, 3 etc so start at 1.

kaunelis.blogspot.com/2013/08/july-31st.html

I hope at least one person will learn something from seeing it. I personally enjoyed looking through everyone's pictures so maybe at least people will get some pleasure there.

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
reviews: 63
1. Re: August 2013 Trip Report

Derek,

I really enjoyed your Badlands blog. That has been on my bucket list for some time with the family. I learned a lot as your photos really put things in perspective.

Can you point me to the google link where you were able to do a static photo of you guys moving w/other merged photos?

Livonia, Michigan
2. Re: August 2013 Trip Report

Glad you liked it! Go to Google.com .. then click"more" along the top bar.. go to photos. When I uploaded the pics, they enhanced and changed them automatically.

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
reviews: 63
3. Re: August 2013 Trip Report

Thanks - I'll give it a shot.

Livonia, Michigan
4. Re: August 2013 Trip Report

I should have mentioned that we had the camera set totake mult pictures .. gGoogle basically merged them

Livonia, Michigan
5. Re: August 2013 Trip Report

Ok, days 17-20 are up now. They weren't nearly as eventful, but I wanted to post them to complete the blog.

6. Re: August 2013 Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 08, 2014