We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to and from uluwatu from nusa dua

Which Pecatu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Exeter, England...
reviews: 1
Getting to and from uluwatu from nusa dua

Staying in nusa dua and want to go to uluwatu for the day.. Maybe go to a couple of the beaches and the temple for sunset.. Can anyone recommend any other way of doing this than hiring a driver for the day?! I really don't like the thought of him waiting around for us!

4 replies to this topic
Bali, Indonesia
1. Re: Getting to and from uluwatu from nusa dua

I guess it's not very expensive with public taxi as both places are close each other.

Use only Blue Bird taxi, a professional provider with meterred price. Save their number on your phone.

If you find other than Blue Bird try to make an offer before you go.

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
reviews: 29
2. Re: Getting to and from uluwatu from nusa dua

Hi Hannah, Private driver or taxi, they will still be waiting around for you. Personally I would go with a private driver. More comfortable, usually have an esky in the boot for cold drinks and they will speak English. Taxi drivers do not necessarily speak English.

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran
reviews: 82
3. Re: Getting to and from uluwatu from nusa dua

Hannah, Please don't worry about drivers waiting for you...

it's part of their job, and its actuallly more profitable for the driver. He will watch your stuff in the car, and will probably take a well-deserved nap in the car or chat with the other drivers in the area, eat something, and enjoy the fact that you are paying him for his time! Sometimes I feel a little bad for drivers when I come back to the car and I have to interrupt his male-bonding time! (kidding)

singapore
reviews: 19
4. Re: Getting to and from uluwatu from nusa dua

Any idea how much will it cost for meter blue bird taxi from nusa dua to uluwatu?

Reply to: Getting to and from uluwatu from nusa dua
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted