We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

Which Pecatu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

Hello,

My Boyfriend and I are going to be in Uluwatu for 3 days. We are planning on going to the Temple, Monkey Forrest and Beach. I want to know where the best places to eat are, where can we go to get messages and what is something we absolutely need to do before leaving?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran
reviews: 82
1. Re: Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

Are you going to be staying in any other locations in Bali? If you are only going to Uluwatu temple then it's right there close to where you are staying, but there are many other great temples to see all over the island, and many other things that are must do's.

How many nights total in Bali do you have?

Cabarita Beach...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

Hi, if you are staying in Ulu's on either a Wednesday or a Sunday, you might like to check out Single Fin. It's a restaurant & bar perched on the cliff top with amazing views, especially at sunset. On these 2 days of the week they have live music. And if the waves are good, you'll have a bird's eye view of the surfers below.

Cheers, Nelly

San Francisco...
3. Re: Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

We are staying in Uluwatu for 3 days, Canggu for three and Seminyak for one day. We are going to my brothers wedding in Canggu so two days are spoken for there.

San Francisco...
4. Re: Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

Thats great! thanks!

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran
reviews: 82
5. Re: Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

To do before leaving: Make sure you have good travel medical insurance. stock up on good sunscreen. Bring a bottle of your own wine...wine is very expensive and limited here.

If at all possible, try to spend at least a few hours in Ubud besides just the Monkey Forest...

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
reviews: 22
6. Re: Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?

Don't miss Secret Beach at Kutuh.

…blogspot.com.au/2013/03/secret-beach-at-sou…

Reply to: Uluwatu for 3 Days... What shouldn't we miss?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted