We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Ritual Wedding package

Which Pecatu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
reviews: 2
The Ritual Wedding package

Hey - I am also planning the wedding in Bali. How's everyone going with the prices quoted by the coordinator for The Ritual? Can anyone tell me if the venue hire is like $3800 even if we wish to have the dinner reception by the cliff?

The location is amazing, except with the ridiculous price on venue hiring!

I'm heading to Bali in Jan...just hoping i can sort this out soon!!

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
reviews: 42
1. Re: The Ritual Wedding package

Hi!

Sorry, I cannot help you with the pricing side of it. However, went to a nephew's wedding there October 2011. There is only one event at a time, so the wedding party has the whole venue to themselves. The reception was by the cliff all beautifully decorated, set out, with dance floor, bar, etc.

Nephew chose the sunset time to be married 5 - 5.30? from memory. Fantastic photos, beautiful wedding chapel, they have a undercover area for dining should the weather turn bad., there are also dressing rooms for bridal party hers and his!

Such a wonderful place to be married!

wendy

2. Re: The Ritual Wedding package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:40 pm, July 11, 2013
Melbourne...
reviews: 22
3. Re: The Ritual Wedding package

I can help you out with this as I am currently in the midst of planning the Ritual for November.

Sunset wedding cost is in the realm of $4,000USD includes your flowers, priest or celebrant, legals etc as well as the setup for the reception, banjar fee, cake and a whole bunch of others.

Catering is 4 hour drinks package $60 per head for open bar (no exclusions), add $15 per person per hour in addition.

$70 per head for the international buffet, but only $1.50 for alterations which was okay.

I find that their prices are a little exhorbitant and have attracted a sizeable wedding price hike.

We elected not to use their photography or hair and makeup service and only now have I become a bit more aggressive with demanding price reductions... kinda wish I'd done that from the start, but they are very friendly and I cannot complain about the communication.

However after a recent trip to view the venue I feel that our decision is 100% justified, as it is an absolutely magnificent venue, and you couldn't find that sort of thing for the same price in Melbourne let alone the glory of Bali.

Bunbury, Western...
reviews: 1
4. Re: The Ritual Wedding package

Wow my daughter got married there with the sunset package in April 2012 and it was spectacular

perth
reviews: 2
5. Re: The Ritual Wedding package

Hi there,

I am looking to book the ritual for our wedding if anyone has been married there would you mind emailing me so i can ask a few questions etc?

thanks sooo much

sodenj@transfield-worley.com.au

6. Re: The Ritual Wedding package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 22, 2014