We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas

Which Pecatu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas

Hey

i am thinking of staying at either Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas.

I am looking for a good atmosphere, amazing accommodation and great food. which one do you reccomend???

Perth, Australia
1. Re: Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas

My wife and I stayed at Alila in the first week of September & cannot recommend this place highly enough. If you are ready to be seriously looked after, eat amazing food, be wowed by the villa and generally take relaxation to a new level - this is the place. Enjoy. We did and we cannot wait to go back.

sydney
2. Re: Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas

Karma Kandara is very exclusive accommodation, the only downside is very remote and located in the middle of nowhere. If you like secluded area this would be perfect.

reviews: 50
3. Re: Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas

take a look at this one..

flipkey.com/uluwatu-villa-rentals/p437389/

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
4. Re: Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas

thanks heaps xx

5. Re: Bulgari vs Karma Kandara vs Alalia villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 10, 2013