We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ritual chapel uluwatu

Which Pecatu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 10
ritual chapel uluwatu

My daughter wants to get married here and was wondering if anyone had been there. Also we are looking at accommodation options for guests. As some of the guests will be on budgets we are finding it hard to find anywhere local as they are all quite expensive.

How long would it take to drive to for eg Legian after the wedding?

Lots more choice there but don't want it too far away.

NJ
21. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi can you email me the info of your wedding planner and the package details for Ritual Chapel? I am planning my wedding there this June.

Thanks

eason.hanpin@gmail.com

Hong Kong
reviews: 1
22. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi, for those who have wedding in Ritual, anyone could kindly share with me which villa / hotel you and your guests are staying ? we are getting married there and think of staying a one bedroom villa nearly with more privacy, but also want our guests to stay somewhere around for ease of transportation. Any suggestion ? thanks

Denpasar, Indonesia
23. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

The Ritual is in a pretty secluded area of Uluwatu. I'd be looking to stay at Blue Point which is just down the road, room rates are around $110 per night on agoda.

Where you aware the Ritual wedding packages don't include a wedding organizer?, they're one of the few wedding venues in Bali that don't have this service.

sydney
reviews: 20
24. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Did u add the tax 21% tax?

Hong Kong, China
25. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi Jubillee~

I also planning go to Ritual Chapel for my wedding ceremony. I have great interest on your wedding planner, can you send some information to me about your plan and the cost? Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Karen

Hong Kong, China
26. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi Jubillee~

I also planning go to Ritual Chapel for my wedding ceremony. I have great interest on your wedding planner, can you send some information to me about your plan and the cost? Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Karen

perth
27. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi Jubilee,

Im very excited to start my wedding planning and would love if you could please pm me the Rityal wedding coordinators details.

daniella@daniellapiscopo.com

Many thanks ;)

perth
reviews: 2
28. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi there,

I am looking to book the ritual for our wedding if anyone has been married there would you mind emailing me so i can ask a few questions etc?

thanks sooo much

sodenj@transfield-worley.com.au

29. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 22, 2014