We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ritual chapel uluwatu

Which Pecatu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 10
ritual chapel uluwatu

My daughter wants to get married here and was wondering if anyone had been there. Also we are looking at accommodation options for guests. As some of the guests will be on budgets we are finding it hard to find anywhere local as they are all quite expensive.

How long would it take to drive to for eg Legian after the wedding?

Lots more choice there but don't want it too far away.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 29
1. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

The drive would only take about 30-40 mins depending on traffic.. Ritual chapel is a nice venue.. it was up there on our options for a venue. Good luck!

australia
2. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

She is looking at that or the glass chapels at Ayana resort. Astina or Tresna chapel. Do you have a suggestion at all ?

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 21
3. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hello :)

We are getting Married in Bali in April 2012, we went to Bali last week and visited the Ritual chapel, Tirtha & Luhur Uluwatu and Blue Point Bay Villas.

The Ritual was just lovely, we will be getting married there, the contact person Titi was so lovely and happy to help with anything. Tirtha and Luhur were also lovely but a little cramped, amazing views from the chapels though. Blue point was a definite NO. We are just having the ceremony @ Uluwatu then having the reception in Seminyak. Its only about 35-40 mins away and you can organise buses to transport guests.

Hope this helps.

Rebecca

australia
4. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi We have booked the Ritual Chapel for April 2012 as well. We are having the sunset service and reception there. We are using Eva from Bali Wedding planner and she has been amazing. Had a food tasting as Animo Resto who are doing the catering and was blown away

Eva has made it sooo easy as well,. Emails with updates and when we need to things etc. Once we booked and payed the deposit we have not had to think about it. She takes care of everything.

Perth, Australia
5. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi

Did you say you were bringing in your own catering at the Ritual?

Is this any option there?

We are serious considering this venue but i wasnt sold on their menu.

thanks!

australia
6. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

We are using the catering from Amino Resto. We did a food tasting with them and it was beautiful food. They will change their menus to suit if you ask.

For eg. they had a canape selection of 2hot 2cold 2 sweet.

we didnt want the sweet one. NP we are having 3 hot and 3 cold instead.

we also changed one of the salads to a choice of our own

They were very accommodating there.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 18
7. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Hi

could anyone advise if you were able to negotiate on price ? I think this is expected for Indonesia? We are interested in getting married at The Ritual also, however I was surprised at how expensive it was. Our whole point of going to Bali is to save money on our wedding. The Ritual certainly seems to have the 'wow' factor, but $4,000 worth ?? (which includes flowers, wedding celebrant, use of powder room for 2 hours, wedding planner, gift for the bridal couple, champagne toast, commemorative certificate, etc etc).

As for the reception I don't know whether I want to stay on at the Ritual. I would love to have a reception on the beach, or at least adjacent to the beach, with fire dancers and possibly fireworks. f there are any suggestions on reception venues, please let me know. Do Hotels such as the Legian allow for a wedding reception without holding a ceremony onsite ?

Lastly, is anyone finding alcohol to be just as expensive as Australian prices? I was quoted $60 per head for beverage package having our reception at The Ritual. Unbelievable !

australia
8. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Get a quote on a similar venue etc in Australia and I think you will find it is not as expensive at the Ritual as you think. A wedding planner alone here can cost thousands.

Perth, Australia
9. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

The $60 per head is for a 4 hour drinking package. I cant really see how that is expensive as the same package in Perth (cocktails) would cost that per head per hour

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 18
10. Re: ritual chapel uluwatu

Thanks @Jubillee, I am finding in comparison it's not any cheaper (and in particular wine is quite expensive if you want to byo).

@Devilwearsnik - Does the $60 include actually include cocktails not just beer/wine/spirits ? In which case that is good value ..:-)

Also @Jubillee, can you tell me if you will be taking photos anywhere else, apart from on the Ritual grounds ?

If anyone has any beachside reception venues please let me know , thanks :-)