We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day cruise query

Which Kamala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 187
Day cruise query

I'm considering this WEGO deal to use when we stay @ Kamala beach in March - does anyone have any experience with Asian Oasis company, and is this good value @ 1 voucher per person ?

"Cruise the Andaman Sea on a luxuriously restored Siamese junk from Phuket in stunning Phang Nga Bay, plus buffet lunch and Sea Gypsy Village visit for just A$77"

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 48
1. Re: Day cruise query

Hi Kerry

sounds like the June Bahtra cruise, cost is 3700bhat on this link but you should get it a bit cheaper, if it is that cruise then $77 pp is ok @about 2310bhat

www.phuket-travel.com/cruises/junebahtra.htm

not sure about Asian Oasis company?

hope that helps a bit :-)

Perth, Australia
2. Re: Day cruise query

Thanks, fellow-Perthite :)

Actually, I spotted a response to another forum query ( Patong Forum: Phang Nga tour or Phi phi Island tour and which tour company) just after I posted mine, in which Chris from Sydney commented that the highlight of their recent trip was this exact cruise @ AUD270 for 2, so I'm definitely taking the WEGO deal as soon as I hear back from Asian Oasis that there will be no trouble booking for the time we're there.

Gosh I love a bargain ! (◕‿-)

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 48
3. Re: Day cruise query

Woah! that's a big difference in price.....sounds like you have a good bargain there, it is one tour we always say we are doing and then never get around to it haha next time!

have fun :-)

Perth, Australia
4. Re: Day cruise query

There's still time to purchase - www.wego.com.au/fastdeals/deals/phuket-42…

I've bought 2 vouchers for us - Phuket in March !

Perth, Australia
5. Re: Day cruise query

In case anyone looks - it was FANTASTIC ! I reviewed it - tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g297937…

6. Re: Day cruise query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 pm, June 22, 2013