We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kamala or kata?

Which Kamala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 25
kamala or kata?

hiyah

I am looking for a laidback resort, both day and night. I dont really like anything too in your face or tacky. I'd like a good selection of bars and resteraunts. Not dead at night, just a nice vibe. I recently went to Bophut resort in Koh Samui and loved the little thai resteraunts on the beach and the chill out bars on the beach. I guess Im looking for something like this again. Would any of these resorts, kamala or kata, have this sort of vibe at night. Or am I barking up the wrong tree with Phuket? I appreciate your comments.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 52
21. Re: kamala or kata?

Sweetpeakirk, there's a well kept secret just over an hour north of Phuket airport called Khao Lak which will suit your needs far more than Kamala or Kata.

Have a look before you decide.

Australia
reviews: 83
22. Re: kamala or kata?

We really liked the many little restaurants on the sand at Kamala Beach during last December. But is there somewhere that has this during June/July low season?? I've heard most of the Kamala ones are closed.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 75
23. Re: kamala or kata?

hi stayed at the centara kata last year...loved it...

there is a popular cafe just across the road.

had to walk pass club med to the beach though...

going to kamala next...looking forward to the village vibe...

24. Re: kamala or kata?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 14, 2014