We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

click mallorca

milton keynes
reviews: 45
click mallorca

Hi, we're in Alcudia in April and are lookng for trips round the island.

Do you recommend this company, and should we book before we go out.? they say they're cheaper to book in advance. Or are there just as good ones we could book once we're there.

Also we have a car could we do thse trips on our own?

we'd like to have a look round the island and some boats trips (yes I know we can't do those in the car!!)

thanks

1. Re: click mallorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:20 am, March 02, 2013
Edited: 7:20 am, March 02, 2013
Devon
reviews: 16
2. Re: click mallorca

I think click mallorca is part of no frills. Click mallorca operates in the south of the island whereas no frills is mainly in the north. I looked at no frills last year for a trip to the caves but as I was staying in maga the site directed me to click mallorca.

milton keynes
3. Re: click mallorca

Thank you, have checked out no frills and they certainly look the same as click.

However for the benefit of others reading this post I think Wirral is wrong they do seem to do trips in april

Devon
reviews: 16
4. Re: click mallorca

Yes they may do some of the trips in April but not all. If you want to do a particular trip then it would be best to check first and not go there thinking that the trip you want will be on. If you have car then some of the trips may be easier to do yourselves and you won't have to put up with the sales stops that you will have on these trips as they take up a lot of the time.

wirral
reviews: 81
5. Re: click mallorca

Thanks 45lmkf89 I am sorry for misleading you with incorrect info re availability dates of NoFrills Excursions.I have deleted that post.

London
reviews: 90
6. Re: click mallorca

tbh, it's a small island and easy to get around to pretty much anywhere by car in not much time - so i would be tempted to do the stuff by yourself. i have a uk only tomtom which i upgraded for about £20 to download the balearic islands maps which i find helpful as well, but it's not essential - the road network is very good. having a quick look at the no frills site, i've done most that stuff over many years without using a company to organise it - be aware though, if they're not available through no frills on certain dates then it probably means the attraction itself is closed during that period so worth checking before a long drive :)

there are plenty of touristy boat trips available from the port, glass bottom boat, cruises, crazy frog that sort of thing that you can book directly from the wooden hut there. also you could loo at something like this http://www.alejandra-charter.com/ (i haven't tried them, but we're likely to give them a try this year).

milton keynes
7. Re: click mallorca

Thanks everyone,

8. Re: click mallorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 11, 2014