We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked!!!!

Which Playa Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 35
Booked!!!!

I am soooooooo excited!!!!! We have booked our fifth trip to Excellence. We go on April 8th for 10 glorious days. This time our best friends are comin with us. We got such a great deal!!! 4500 for 10 days direct flights!!!!! Couldn't resist!! Who else comin in April? Longgggg wait but, soooo worth it.

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
1. Re: Booked!!!!

Another countdown begins!!!!!!!!!!!

Berkshire, England
reviews: 57
2. Re: Booked!!!!

Hi

we've just booked our 3rd trip for 12 nights arriving on 17th April so will barely cross over but hope you have a great time. We are very excited too, got a good deal with Caribbean Warehouse flying with BA. I know there are a few others that will be there the same time so we're looking forward to catching up with them.

Saint Louis...
reviews: 65
3. Re: Booked!!!!

Alright canadiangirl!! We haven't booked yet, but plan on being there on April 17...

N.H.
reviews: 1
4. Re: Booked!!!!

Have a great vacation

Canada
5. Re: Booked!!!!

Maybe you guys can find a good deal too travelinman!!!!! Look on Expedia for same week as us!!!

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 4
6. Re: Booked!!!!

I just looked as you suggested canadiangirl, and indeed $4500 Ottawa-Cancun direct for 10 days, great deal. Will have to speak to my wife about this as our anniversary is during that time.

Downingtown...
reviews: 13
7. Re: Booked!!!!

Do you have to be from Canada to get it that cheap.

Canada
8. Re: Booked!!!!

Yay!!! Hope you can take advantage. Such a great price.

Not sure what prices are like for everyone else. I hope you can get it that cheap. We couldn't resist the price!! We paid a thousand more last time we stayed for ten days.

Riverside...
reviews: 49
9. Re: Booked!!!!

We arrive on the 19th so will just miss you....let the countdown begin!!

Halifax, NS
reviews: 7
10. Re: Booked!!!!

We arrive on the 6th and cannot wait - 252 days and counting ... :)