We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disappointed

Which Playa Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
reviews: 38
Disappointed

Due to hubby just being diagnosed with an issue that will require surgery and prevent him for flying for several months afterwards, we Re having to cancel our Septmber vacation to Isla and EPM. We are going to miss old friends and ones met on the forums over the last few months that we planned on meeting.

Hopefully will be able to make it later:(

Edited: 8:50 pm, July 25, 2013
Boston...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Disappointed

So sorry to hear that! We were looking forward to meeting you. Hope your husband is on the mend soon and you can plan another trip.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
reviews: 3
2. Re: Disappointed

So sorry to hear that. We were going to miss you seeing you this trip by a few days. Your health is more important than a trip but understand the disappointment. Hope everything goes well and perhaps we will see you in 2014. Our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
reviews: 38
3. Re: Disappointed

Us as well, Kelly! Thanks and we WILL see you at some point..

Raleigh, North...
reviews: 8
4. Re: Disappointed

Best wishes for a fast recovery and healthy future. Hope you can reschedule your trip asap.

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
5. Re: Disappointed

So sorry to hear this

I hope all goes well with whatever the issue is - health must always come first

Berkshire, England
reviews: 55
6. Re: Disappointed

best wishes and hope your husband has a speedy recovery.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 4
7. Re: Disappointed

So sorry to hear, best wishes and prayers for your husband and speedy recovery so you'll be able to plan that trip to paradise.

Inuvik, Canada
reviews: 10
8. Re: Disappointed

Oh no! Sorry to hear Lyanne! Was looking forward to meeting you.

I hope all goes well, and best wishes to you both.

Saint Louis...
reviews: 65
9. Re: Disappointed

Hope everything goes well! Sorry about missing out on the trip this time - hopefully soon after!

N. Attleboro, MA
reviews: 43
10. Re: Disappointed

So sorry to hear the news. I always appreciate all your help/info on these forums and was looking forward to living vicariously through you during your trip.

I know you are disappointed as anyone would be, but hopefully your hubby will recover quickly and you can start planning your trip again!