We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Which Playa Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia, US
reviews: 1
What are your favorite EPM rituals?

For all you repeat guests... what are your favorite rituals at EPM? I'm looking for any ideas/activities I shouldn't miss this trip. I loved the idea of cheese and crackers through room service before dinner.... sorry can't remember who suggested that idea now.

56 replies to this topic
Springboro, Ohio
reviews: 2
11. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

mattbethnewjersey--Team? Cool does this come with team embroidered smoking jacket signing bonus and a ridiculously exorbitant wage? If so I'm all about it for sure. Don't tell the Grand Poo Bah of the club but I can be had for a fine Cigar and Cognac.

Edited: 10:21 pm, July 12, 2013
North Carolina
reviews: 16
12. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Hmmm.... team apparel embroidered with a cigar logo..... yep, this is definitely something to consider.... it might prove to be a great addition to the main pool mid-afternoon fashion show.

Edited: 11:09 pm, July 12, 2013
Springboro, Ohio
13. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Ha Ha The rowdy's will be mix';n it up!!! I like it!!!

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 7
14. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Having a long soak in the jetted tub with my fav tipple after a lovely day in the sun - bliss :))

Springboro, Ohio
15. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

mattbethnewjersey - After careful consideration and given the tropical climate of Cancun the mid-afternoon fashion show I would think we should stay with the concept of less is more do to the warm temperatures when it comes to the afternoon attire. Leopard prints and neon should be the order of the afternoon fashion show. And just a suggestion the Smoking Jackets should emerge with evening attire with the Cigar teams righteous name embroidered on it. We don't want to look like a walking billboard for the carcinogen industry but we do most certainly want to stand out amongst the rest.

East Yorkshire
reviews: 25
16. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Going down to the martini bar before dinner while mrs brads gets ready and talking to everybody there over a JD and coke.

A week from today i will be doing the very thing.

Springboro, Ohio
17. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

bradsjollies I usually make an escape to one of the refreshment stands when the Misses is getting ready....it's typically safer for me not to be around her when she is getting ready. She becomes rather indignant at times with her hair and the way things look or fit.

New York
reviews: 19
18. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

1. the day we arrive we are there early and our room is never ready. So after check in, we walk around and say hi to some of the staff we remember then we go to the grill for our 1st meal back.

2. martini bar for before and after dinner cocktails

3. relaxing on the RTT with some drinks star gazing after dinner

Just writing these makes me miss EPM....376 days until we return :)

UK
reviews: 3
19. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Not a repeater (though soon will be in September!) - yet I have to say we can't wait to use the Martini Bar before and after dinner to partake of our love of Champagne cocktails! A cheeky game of evening pool with the hubbub of cheery chatter drifting upward from the Martini Bar - fab. Also star gazing from balcony bed with glass in hand. Could it get any better?

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 31
20. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

The Martini Bar appears to be very popular. We're heading to EPM for our first trip in less than two weeks. Can't wait!

Reply to: What are your favorite EPM rituals?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted