We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Which Playa Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia, US
reviews: 1
What are your favorite EPM rituals?

For all you repeat guests... what are your favorite rituals at EPM? I'm looking for any ideas/activities I shouldn't miss this trip. I loved the idea of cheese and crackers through room service before dinner.... sorry can't remember who suggested that idea now.

Chester, United...
reviews: 50
1. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Hi again

We have so many but as I have read you have booked an RTT stargazing at night with a drink in hand with the one you love is a must

Tamarind Martini in the Agave is another

Meal in the Basmati is another

Finally, a probably the most important one to us is meeting up with so many members of staff we have got to know over the years. Yes some are no longer around but their replacements have filled the void

Saint Louis...
reviews: 65
2. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

1. As soon as we get there, and after checking in, we get mango margaritas at the martini bar.

2. Order a bucket of Pacificos with a plate of sliced limes from room service, with the cheese and cracker plate. I always drink frosty cold Pacificos on the patio / balcony while my wife gets ready for dinner.

3. Pool volleyball every day at 12:00

North Carolina
reviews: 16
3. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Kafe Kafe after dinner smoking cigars and a few cocktails before bed.

boston ma
reviews: 2
4. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

That sounds good to me big guy.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
reviews: 3
5. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

That sounds good to me...Hello

New England
6. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

All of the above!!!

North Carolina
7. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

You had me at "Hello"....

Rochester, New York
reviews: 3
8. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Order a pot of coffee delivered to the Xbox at 5:30am. Go down to the beach and watch the sunrise. Sometimes hard to drag yourself out of bed, but well worth the effort.

Springboro, Ohio
reviews: 2
9. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

Pfffft.... You had me at Kafe Kafe after dinner smoking cigars and a few cocktails. I see a very early trip to Isla this year I feel the need to procure myself some very inexpensive Montecristo Cigars or Cohibas to go with my Remi Martin!!!!!

Ddddduke - The Sunrise gig sounds good not sure I'll make it up that early and If I dare poke the bear laying next to me at that time of day I could lose an arm at the least.

North Carolina
10. Re: What are your favorite EPM rituals?

irelandbound2014 --- you are always welcome to join our cigar smoking team!!!