We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from airport and back

Which Playa Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grafton...
reviews: 33
Travel from airport and back

Hi All,

We booked a trip to Excellence end of April cannot wait. I booked directly thru Excellence and when I inquire about airport transfers it says a private car is $ 120 round trip and doesn't seem to offer a van with others.

Has anyone used a van service or should I just go with the private car?

Thank you

Woodstock, Maryland
reviews: 2
1. Re: Travel from airport and back

As far as I know you can only get private transportation through the hotel. If you look at their website it says $ 145.00 round trip for private transfer.

North Carolina
reviews: 16
2. Re: Travel from airport and back

Go to www.cancuntransfers.com and book private trans with them. $70 round trip. They take CC, cash and paypal..Save the money.... We use them every time we go to EPM (8 times) and they are wonderful....

NJ
reviews: 15
3. Re: Travel from airport and back

Do not do a group van! You will end up being the last one dropped off. Private transfers are a must.

North Carolina
reviews: 16
4. Re: Travel from airport and back

3boysnj.. great point and advice... Never do group van...ALWAYS REQUEST PRIVATE TRANSFER...

NJ
reviews: 15
5. Re: Travel from airport and back

We have taken group transfers to ERC and even though we were the first stop and it is close to the airport, I would never do it again. We sat at the airport for 45 minutes until the driver filled up his van. I can't imagine doing it to EPM, where you would be at the end of the drop off line! :-)

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
reviews: 37
6. Re: Travel from airport and back

But don't book it directly through the resort... It is twice as much as othe r

Private transfers. www.cancuntransfers is awesome. $70 round trip, private van or SUV.

Chicago
reviews: 11
7. Re: Travel from airport and back

We just came back from EPM and used USA Transfers from the airport to the hotel and then to return to the airport. They were waiting for us when we came out of the terminal, and we were in a clean new SUV and headed to the resort within 5 minutes. They were right on time for the return trip. It was actually cheaper than group transportation that we had done in previous years.

Edited: 8:57 pm, March 24, 2013
Illinois
reviews: 84
8. Re: Travel from airport and back

I second the recommendation for booking your own private transfer. We used USA Transfers and everything went very smoothly, even with our flight arriving 3 hours late. $69.

Grafton...
reviews: 33
9. Re: Travel from airport and back

Thank you everyone!!!!

St. John's, Canada
reviews: 13
10. Re: Travel from airport and back

Cancuntransfers.com worked great for us. As Mattbeth stated $70 return trip in car. VIP service $110.00 return.