We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

Which Playa Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
reviews: 18
Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

We are trying to arrange a wedding for my daughter at The Beloved Hotel. We are having trouble getting information back about ceremony or reception sites. Has anyone been to or seen a wedding at this hotel?

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
11. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

Rachel

Remember and post a review so we can all read about your amazing expereince

Going back later this month

reviews: 2
12. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

I see you are from Texas. Did you use a travel agent in Texas? If so, who may I ask?

Edited: 10:56 pm, January 04, 2013
Rotterdam, The...
13. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

Hi,

Please keep me posted about the quality of the food on TBH. My Fiancee and I Are gonna get married there, but for me the food is very important!

Have a nice Honeymoon!

Chester, United...
14. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

Hi

We are returning to TBH for a 3rd time in June and the food on previous trips has been excellent and some of the best we have experienced in Mexico

Edited: 5:16 am, April 23, 2013
Tennessee
15. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

We have just returned from my daughter's wedding at The Beloved Hotel. I would be glad to answer any questions that you have about the food. Just let me know what specific questions that you have.

Chester, United...
16. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

How was the wedding and are you glad you booked TBH for the big event???

Tennessee
17. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

Loved, loved the hotel. Everyone that attended the wedding could not stop saying how much they loved the resort. My husband who travels alot says the hotel had the best service ever.

The wedding was wonderful, everything went well. We had a some problems with issues involving the wedding and are still hoping to get them resolved. In my view it was a perfect place for a destination wedding. I wish that my husband and I could have stayed a couple of extra days to relax after everyone else had gone home, but we didn't and now regret that.

Thanks for your help flip flop man

Edited: 12:57 pm, April 30, 2013
Chester, United...
18. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

I am so glad you loved TBH and I hope you get the outstanding issues sorted shortly

Cannot wait to get back there in June

Tennessee
19. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

For those of you that follow the Beloved on Facebook, the purple beach canopy that is on their page is the one that we had done for my daughter's wedding. We had the structure and fabric done by a local company. My sister made the chair back ties and I bought the jewel brooches. The setting was of course perfect!

reviews: 2
20. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

What was the average price per person. I'm concerned it may be too expensive for guests. Did they offer you a group package?