We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
reviews: 18
Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

We are trying to arrange a wedding for my daughter at The Beloved Hotel. We are having trouble getting information back about ceremony or reception sites. Has anyone been to or seen a wedding at this hotel?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya
reviews: 6
1. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

If you're having problems with communications now, I'd simply cross The Beloved off your list and move on to somewhere else. Planning a wedding long distance is stressful enough.

Chester, United...
reviews: 56
2. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

Hi

We have seen a wedding at the wedding gazebo which on the beach in front of the Casita

See link below to the relevant page of their website that has information about weddings and receptions

laamadahotel.com/en/…index.cfm

I have also sent you a PM with the contact details of someone who should be able to help you get the required information

Edited: 10:55 am, April 03, 2012
Tennessee
reviews: 18
3. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

Yes I agree that planning a wedding long distance is very stressful, however this is the road that we have chosen and after 2 months of looking at almost every hotel in the area (except in Cancun hotel strip) we fell in love with the Beloved. So we are just trying to see if anyone at been at the hotel when a wedding was taking place or maybe had been a guest at at wedding there.

the11
4. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

I think there is a recent review where a guest mentions one of the restaurants being closed for a wedding.

We spent 2 days in the cabana directly behind the spot where I think weddings take place. PM me your email and I can send some pics.

Massachusetts
reviews: 24
5. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

I corresponded with a young woman who had her wedding there, the end of Feb. From what she told me about the arrangements, it seemed TBH went above and beyond making their day memorable. They arranged parties and outings for them before the wedding day itself.

I will try to locate her email and ask if I can forward it to you through a PM, or maybe she'll see it here and post herself.

I am also sending you a PM concerning something that may be of interest to you

New York City, New...
reviews: 5
6. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

TBH is going through some changes with wedding coordinators so it might take some time to hear back from them, but don't cross them off your list yet. It is a beautiful hotel. I am getting married there in 3 weeks and I will be sure to write up a full review when I return from my honeymoon.

7. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, April 23, 2013
Los Angeles...
8. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

We are in the midst of planning a wedding there. Response time is a little slow, but they seem to know what they're doing once they do reply. Try emailing Alejandro in the Weddings Group: weddings@belovedhotels.com. Good luck!

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 1
9. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

i'm planning a wedding there in July - please send me any pics and details - and TIPS you may have! Many thanks!!!!

Austin, TX
reviews: 3
10. Re: Wedding at The Beloved Hotel

I just got married there April 14. It was perfectly amazing!!!!!! Please PM me if you have questions, or if I can help.

Rachel